Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

About Me- Kristy

Hi!  So this is supposed to be a blog by 4 sisters and only the other 3 have posted...oops.  I have had the best intentions, but, well,  you've seen how that has worked.  Anyways, I am going to do better, or at least try to do better.

I am the oldest of the four. 
I have been married to my high school sweetheart, A,  for 12 years.  He is so amazing and such a good balance for my craziness.  We've been together since I was 15 years old and he truly is my best friend.   He just gets me and accepts me for my nutty self.  I am blessed to have such a great hubby.  He works in the oil fields of Alaska and we live in sunny Arizona-so that's quite the commute.  He flies to work for 2 weeks and comes home for 2 weeks.  It's a little crazy, but it works for us.  He gets to be off the whole time he is home so we get a lot of quality time, and I get a ton of help.  When he's gone I am a single mom which quite frankly, sucks, but after 5 years I have almost figured it out.  Plus, my girls will both be in school this year so I have nothing to complain about.
(by the way- A absolutely hates taking pictures where we have to look longingly at each other.  He was mumbling under his breath the whole time so I am always laughing in them)


     I have 2 amazing daughters, M and T.  They are 6 and 4.  They really are completely awesome, and exhausting all at the same time.  I have had the pleasure of staying home with them and pursuing my other passion,
 

I have had the pleasure of owning a Stroller Strides business in both Alaska and now Phoenix, Arizona.  I will write more about it later, but I truly LOVE this "job".  I love working out so it's a perfect fit. 

  
So that's me in a nut shell.  I probably won't be doing much blogging about crafts.  I've recently given it up, because it's too frustrating for my type A personality.  Things from me will be more focused on fitness, health, races, working out and such....because that's what I love!

In Stride,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment