Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Let me introduce myself...I'm Jeannie, #2, Middle Child and a Brooks Girl


I am the second oldest of the four of us and am a very blessed woman.
This is an old picture of us but still one of my favorites.


 I am always amazed that I get to be married to my best friend.  Matt is someone who understands me completely and loves me for who I am, annoying faults and all, and I can honestly say I feel the same way about him.


One of the major hats I wear is mom, within that title, I am a bonus mom to a sweet and lovable ten year old beauty named Aubree


  and an adoptive mom to our adorable, funny, and full of life almost three year old son Hildon.


  I can’t tell you how amazing it has been to watch God put our family together, I feel like we are a puzzle that has been spread out but once together couldn’t be more perfect.  I get to be a stay at home mom and all that goes along with it.  I love, love, love all things crafty and am always adding new types of crafts to my repertoire.  I am excited to share some of my random projects and recipes with you, alongside my extremely talented and inspiring sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment