Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

One drawer at a time


You are about to notice a trend with my posts.  We are adopting and are in the waiting part of the process which has made me go into a bit of an organizing/purging fit.


Today's task was super simple and only took me about ten minutes from start to finish.  We have this cute little table in our entry way and hubs and I each have a drawer to keep stuff.


My drawer has gotten cluttered and full of all kinds of junk that didn't belong there.


First step, trip the dollar store. The nice people at the store are going to get sick of seeing me,  lots of my recent projects have included Dollar Tree storage. These two little sets were on an end cap and I didn't actually know what I was going to use them for when I grabbed them.


I cleaned out my drawer and these fit great! 


Now the fun part, putting back only what needs to be in the drawer.  Starting at the upper left and going clockwise. 

1. Some of my Scentsy smells and my extra phone screen protectors. 
 2. More Scentsy smells
3. Battery charger (I'm trying to switch over to all rechargeable because we go through them so quickly with little man's toys)
4. Batteries
5. Chap sticks
6. Gift cards (these get misplaced easily in our house)
7. Hand cream


The battery charger cord is run through a hole in the back and plugged in behind the table. 


Now I feel kind of guilty though.  I may need to make a trip back to the dollar store to get some bins for hubs drawer...



One last look at the organizational goodness...sigh, this makes me happy.


XOXOXO
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment